Legal Services Agency
(LSA) is a Law Centre and Charity which provides skilled legal advice,
assistance and representation to vulnerable people and those who would
otherwise find it difficult to get legal advice.
We have experience in areas of law that other solicitors
don`t deal with. Our strong commitment to social
justice means we believe everyone should have the right expert on their
side when things go wrong.
We concentrate on the rights of people who are disadvantaged through mental illness,
dementia, vulnerability resulting from youth or old age, poverty, debt,
threatened homelessness, exclusion or any other reason.
When we are not able to help an individual, we work with our
partner organisations to make sure they get help elsewhere.
We focus on many aspects of the law and human rights including:
1. Housing and preventing homelessness
2. Defended eviction and mortgage repossession cases
3. Protecting the rights of asylum seekers, refugee and
migrant women and young people
4. Advice and representation for young people from abroad
5. Rights relating to incapacity law, mental health,
dementia and acquired brain injury.
6. Criminal Injuries Compensation, employment law and social
Click here for a more extensive
We have offices in Glasgow
(central and Royston), Edinburgh and
We are also a major legal
educator in Scotland and run numerous Seminars every month. We also produce various Publications and run
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
us on LinkedIn