Legal Services AgencyLegal Services Agency is a charity (SC017160) and a law centre
LSA is a Law Centre and Charity which provides skilled legal advice, assistance and representation to people with disadvantage and their advisors. We think everyone should have the right expert on their side when serious things go seriously wrong. We employ over 20 solicitors working in four departments, running seven projects.
We have offices in Glasgow (central and Royston), Edinburgh and Greenock. We focus on many aspects of the law and human rights including:
- Housing and preventing homelessness
- Defended eviction and mortgage repossession cases
- Protecting the rights of asylum seekers, refugee and migrant women and young people
- Advice and representation for young people from abroad
- Rights relating to incapacity law, mental health, dementia and acquired brain injury.
- Criminal Injuries Compensation, employment law and social welfare law.
We are also a major legal educator in Scotland through:here
To pay an invoice or make a payment for a seminar, click here